A major influencing factor for any commercial property investor is return optimisation.
We get it.
Our role is not just to collect your rent, but to ensure the day-to-day management of your asset is of the highest standard so you can be safe in the knowledge that your property is in the best hands.
Core management duties include:
- Inspection of each tenancy. Enables us to take prompt action or have essential maintenance work undertaken.
- Repairs and maintenance. Carried out by licensed and insured contractors.
- Collecting rents. Due as per the terms of the tenancy lease agreements.
- Collecting outgoings. Payable under the terms of the lease agreement.
- Calculating and setting outgoing budgets with annual reconciliations per the terms of the lease agreement
- Administering all terms and conditions as per the terms of the lease agreement including but not limited to the negotiation of option renewals and rent reviews
- Taking action to procure suitable tenants for any vacant space, co-ordinate the leasing effort together with our leasing team and ensure that the necessary lease documentation is attended to by your legal representative when required
The basis of our appointment will be built on a long term relationship ensuring consistency in procedures and outcomes on your behalf with a competitive fee involving the various aspects and functions of our management including:
- Ongoing Communications to the Landlord
- Recovery of Rent Arrears
- Rent Collection
- Rent Reviews
- Outgoings collection & payment
- Inspection Reports
- Ongoing repairs & maintenance
- Precise Reporting and Statements
Contact our office below to be put in touch with our Asset Management team.